The most frequently asked questions about APP marketing.
It depends on the condition of your App. Whether your App is a new one or not.
Let’s just consider two types of promotion, which generally suit two types of apps: for new and for those apps which have already been on the market.
If your app is a new one, start your promotion using the Package installs. This type of promotion will help your app start to have keywords coverage and you can then promote with keyword installs.
If your app is already on the market – it has its own specific keywords, and you can create a campaign for 3-5 keywords and promote them for around one week with hundreds of installs per day. Also, it is very important to remember that the effect will not last forever and if you notice that the rank is falling – you should also order the installs for visibility of your app at the TOP.
It works just like an advertising network. There is nothing illegal in it.
We do follow the rules of Android Google Play and iOS Store completely.
Currently we provide 5 kinds of services: direct/package installs, keyword installs, guaranteed keyword ranking, ratings and reviews.
You can check the details here: https://www.asoworld.com/pricing/.
We are still expanding the services.
We only work with the direct app links to both Google Play and App Store markets.
We will not accept any 3rd party tracking, affiliate or shortened links.
Your app should also be free and available worldwide.
Getting positive ratings and reviews plays an important role for successful app marketing strategy. People tend to read at least one review before they install an app and won't even consider downloading an app with 3-stars or less.
Ratings and reviews also influence your app store rank.√ Get feature ideas and feedback from your users
Positive reviews will attract attention of visitors in app store.
Think by yourself: what will happen if you are seeking for good software and see positive reviews on its page in app market or official website? The fire of curiosity will burn in your soul. Here does the conclusion appear: high rating app on iOS attracts people and drives more traffic.
However, this kind of promotion does not have the direct target, it will play useful part in search optimization. It happens because in those comments people tend to use keywords. That’s why you can’t refuse to buy app store reviews.
What do you prefer: the hotel with 3 or 5 stars? If you are not short of money or both apartments cost the same price you will definitely choose the room with 5-stars.
The same happens with apps rating. Users suppose that opinions of other people can help them. The reason is simple: how can so many people be wrong?
Besides, App Store and Google Play have special scripts that range apps depending on their rating. In this case, apps with high ranking will be in the top of search results.
By increasing your rating, you acquire users’ approval and positive thoughts about your app, and gain more positive reviews.
Try to earn as many good comments as you can. And you’ll never be wrong if you buy 4-5 stars ratings.
Getting positive ratings and reviews plays an important role for successful app marketing strategy. Users tend to read at least one review before they install an app and won't even consider downloading an app with 3-stars or less. Ratings and reviews also affect your app store ranking:
1) Get feature ideas and feedback from your users;
2) Increase productivity with reply templates;
3) Improve app ratings/reviews to increase conversion.
● First of all, analyze your competitors. In 99% of cases, you are not the first to the market. Therefore, you will find a couple of competitors in the TOP;● Brainstorm it. Collect all the ideas of the main keywords and its combinations.
● Select synonyms. At first sight, it may seem the simplest.
Here are some synonyms that fit our category:1. promotions keywords
● Examine the difficulty of keywords. Desired keywords can be difficult to promote. You do not need to choose high competitive keywords. You can easily use similar (long-tail or short-tail keywords) and promote them in the TOP by position. For example: You want to promote an app <Photo Editor For Instagram> with the keyword <Instagram> and bring your application into 1st place by request. Such a popular keyword will lead you to the TOP-250 because the competition is high. Therefore, in order to achieve your goals, you should choose a similar keyword, for example, <Instagram editor> or <Instagram photo processing>.
● Analyze competitors and their structure.● Gather the keyword matrix.
All content, layout and frame code of all ASOWorld blog sections belong to the original content and technical team, all reproduction and references need to indicate the source and link in the obvious position, otherwise legal responsibility will be pursued.