500,000 monthly readers are maximizing their advertising conversions with conversion intelligence.
The average online user is exposed to anywhere from 6,000 to 10,000 ads every day.
Dec 9 2020
● First of all, analyze your competitors. In 99% of cases, you are not the first to the market. Therefore, you will find a couple of competitors in the TOP;● Brainstorm it. Collect all the ideas of the main keywords and its combinations.
● Select synonyms. At first sight, it may seem the simplest.
Here are some synonyms that fit our category:1. promotions keywords
● Examine the difficulty of keywords. Desired keywords can be difficult to promote. You do not need to choose high competitive keywords. You can easily use similar (long-tail or short-tail keywords) and promote them in the TOP by position. For example: You want to promote an app <Photo Editor For Instagram> with the keyword <Instagram> and bring your application into 1st place by request. Such a popular keyword will lead you to the TOP-250 because the competition is high. Therefore, in order to achieve your goals, you should choose a similar keyword, for example, <Instagram editor> or <Instagram photo processing>.
● Select the keyword for the title. The final step is to write a correct page title with the use of TOP keyword that passes your app.
● Analyze competitors and their structure.● Gather the keyword matrix.
All content, layout and frame code of all ASOWorld blog sections belong to the original content and technical team, all reproduction and references need to indicate the source and link in the obvious position, otherwise legal responsibility will be pursued.