Keyword promotion is the best option for your application as it’s the fastest way to become closer to your target user. It helps your application to grow up in rank for certain keywords quickly.
Let’s look at an example of keyword ranking increase:
It's a latest real case that we helped our customer to boost the app ranking from 121st to Top 1 for a very competitive keyword within around 2 weeks.
The chart shows the stable state of the keyword's ranking.
After the ranking increased, our customer received more organic installs and revenue increased.
● First of all, analyze your competitors. In 99% of cases, you are not the first to the market. Therefore, you will find a couple of competitors in the TOP;● Brainstorm it. Collect all the ideas of the main keywords and its combinations.
● Select synonyms. At first sight, it may seem the simplest.
Here are some synonyms that fit our category:1. promotions keywords
● Examine the difficulty of keywords. Desired keywords can be difficult to promote. You do not need to choose high competitive keywords. You can easily use similar (long-tail or short-tail keywords) and promote them in the TOP by position. For example: You want to promote an app <Photo Editor For Instagram> with the keyword <Instagram> and bring your application into 1st place by request. Such a popular keyword will lead you to the TOP-250 because the competition is high. Therefore, in order to achieve your goals, you should choose a similar keyword, for example, <Instagram editor> or <Instagram photo processing>.
● Select the keyword for the title. The final step is to write a correct page title with the use of TOP keyword that passes your app.
● Analyze competitors and their structure.● Gather the keyword matrix.
You may take account for some nuances with the keywords selection. Here’s what can happen and what you need to do if they appear:
NOT FOUND STATUS
This happens if an app can’t be found by our users among TOP-250 apps for the desired keyword.
Try to choose another, more detailed keyword by which your app is among TOP-250 on a certain market.
*Note: If you see that your app is <not found> by exact keyword but some installs were already delivered, it means that some users found it but most of them didn’t. It may happen due to changes on the market, such as appearance of new competitors (as an example). You may try this keyword some time again, but first, use more accessible keywords to promote.
OUT OF RANK STATUS
It means that users can’t find your app with keyword you’ve chosen.
You can choose powerful keyword to track your positions but remember that you can promote your app with long-tail keywords first. When your app can be found by the users via long-tail keywords you can start to choose short-tail one and become higher in rank.
*Note: If your application is fresh it is better to promote it via package ID in order to make it visible on the market. Since your application freely appears in searches you can start to promote it with the keywords and get target organic users.
Everything depends on your application and competition. You have to take some factors into consideration such as the period of order, installs quantity and goals you want to achieve.
There are some suggestions which may help your app to grow steadily:
Keep daily package installs 300-500 to promote new apps from scratch and start ranking for keywords.
Normally only when your app is in top 3 position then you can get most organic traffic.
For example, when your Android app is at 50th position by searching "rent cars" in the USA, almost no one will find and install your app. After you optimized your app by buying keyword installs for several days, and your app ranking was increased to the 3rd position, as an example. With the 3rd position in Google Play search, your app can get more visibility and higher chance to get organic traffic from search.
Currently the price is the same for every country. But we set different price for Android and iOS.
Please check our price list at : https://asoworld.com/pricing/.
Keyword promotion is a process of installing your app by the required keywords (by which a user finds your app).
The keywords are words or phrases that represent search queries for which the app is searched by users.
Also, keywords are an integral part of app’s optimization (ASO). The more keywords you write in the description the more likely that users will find and install your app. This is why keywords are very important.
You should use keyword installs traffic to affect the rank of your app directly. It means that while users install your app via keywords, your apps’ rank regarding these keywords grows.
Further it helps target users to find your app faster as it will be in the TOP of the rank. Finally, you can boost your app’s rank faster and get a lot of organic installs soon after your app appears on the Google Play or iOS Store Market.
We recommend to promote by keywords for below obvious reasons:
All content, layout and frame code of all ASOWorld blog sections belong to the original content and technical team, all reproduction and references need to indicate the source and link in the obvious position, otherwise legal responsibility will be pursued.