What is a Dashboard?A dashboard is a visual display of all of your data. While it can be used in all kinds of different ways, its primary intention is to provide information at-a-glance, such as KPIs.
A dashboard usually sits on its own page and receives information from a linked database. In many cases it’s configurable, allowing you the ability to choose which data you want to see and whether you want to include charts or graphs to visualize the numbers.
Why Are Dashboards Important?Dashboards allow all kinds of professionals the ability to monitor performance, create reports and set estimates and targets for future work.
Other benefits include:
- A visual representation of performance, such as with charts and graphs
- The ability to identify trends
- An easy way of measuring efficiency
- The means to generate detailed reports with a single click
- The capacity to make more informed decisions
- Total visibility of all systems, campaigns, and actions
- Quick identification of data outliers and correlations