Useful Blogs for App Promotion
500,000 monthly readers are maximizing their advertising conversions with conversion intelligence.
The average online user is exposed to anywhere from 6,000 to 10,000 ads every day.
Jun 27 2022
Around 68% audience will find an app by searching on the App Store, and keywords in this progress mean the needs of visitors in app markets. Better keyword research means better traffic acquisition opportunities since it will be nearly impossible for users to find your app. This article will guide you on how to improve your app's visibility by advancing keyword research.
Getting a semantic dictionary is several task in keyword research. After you have added keywords to your preliminary list, you need to find the most strategic keywords and stipulations that raise your organic and natural search rankings.
To select the most relevant keywords for your metadata consider:
• Keyword Relevancy
• Keyword Metrics
Keyword relevance is the most important factor taken into account when choosing a search term. You should only use keywords that describe your app. If you work with keywords that can be related to the job in place of generic keywords, you will definitely gain more downloading and a lot more engaged users. The two stores want to supply the best user experience and show applications that match the user’s investigation intent.
After getting refined your semantic dictionary and removing irrelevant keywords, you could depend on ASOWorld's keyword recommendation tool on the dashboard(register a free account and login to the dashboard) that may help you choose keywords that are worth targeting.
• Difficulty - a score that represents how much competition exists for a specific keyword. When a keyword has high difficulty scores, many very powerful applications will rank for it, which makes it more difficult for any other application to get into the top 10.
• Volume or Search Popularity - an indicator between 5 various and 100 metric units, which shows how favorite the keyword is.. The closer the volume is to 100, the more likely it is actually for users to search meant for this keyword in the iPhone app stores.
• Chance - a terrific indicator of the probability of a software ranking in the utmost effective 10 for a key phrase.
• KEI - the Keyword Efficiency Index is the body constructed by ASOWorld and must be used to check the potential status in keywords.
In general, you should choose keywords with high KEI values; these are the keywords you have the highest chance of ranking for.
In the fundamental search engines like google, applications and games with a great brand and high download speed often dominate the search engine optimization. It makes it very hard for other applications or newbies to gain exposure and ranking the top 10. Therefore, it is very important to find keywords and combinations that aren't positioned well in search engines like google. This kind will increase your probability of position in the top 10 if you target less competitive keywords.
In the App Store, space for keywords is limited, especially those of Apple. Apple only offers 3 words to add fields: title (30 characters), subtitle (30 characters), and keyword field (100 characters). Therefore, you should use your keywords wisely. Try to target keywords that make long-tail combinations (phrases of two or more keywords) to increase your reach and visibility.
Both Apple and Google want to provide users with the most relevant search results. Therefore, they factor keyword conversion rate into their algorithm. However, ASO experts have no insight into organic keyword conversion rates, so they need to look in different places to gather data. Apple's search ads may be one of those data sources.
If you find that a certain set of keywords has higher conversion rates than others in your Apple Search Ads campaign, make sure to transfer this knowledge into your organic ASO strategy and try to optimize your organic presence.
we can use these strategies of app store optimization to improve the visibility of our app:
• Creation of your brand ‘face’. It includes an attractive icon and other designed elements.
• Good texts with relevant keywords. To improve your app search rankings, it is necessary to know which keywords are relevant and used most often by your target users.
• Optimize the app with an attractive title, descriptions, screenshots, and video.
• Make your app has a good number of installs, high-quality ratings, and reviews.
What we can do for your app growth?
* Grow with our app growth solutions - choose guaranteed app ranking service for TOP 5 app ranking acquirement, and maximize your app traffic.
The keyword research process in a foreign language is very similar to the one described above. Using ASOWorld's keyword research and suggestion tool, you can create a list of over 200 keywords in 30 minutes. Some of the most popular features of ASOWorld when studying foreign languages include:
• App Metadata: Select all the keywords your competitors are targeting in their metadata.
• Search Ads Reco: Quickly add all the keywords that Apple suggests you or your competitors should bid on with Apple Search Ads.
• Trending Keywords: See which keywords are trending in the local app store.
• Ranked Keywords: Add all your competitors to your ranking in the top 1, 10, or 100.
If you don't speak the local language, choosing the most relevant keywords can be a more difficult task. Especially in Asian languages, some words may have different meanings, so how do you know which one is most relevant to your application? ASOWorld's live search feature can help you do just that. The real-time search feature shows you which apps are currently ranking for keywords, providing some real meaning of the words.
• App Keyword Optimization Tools: If your app listing page is not optimized for the keywords your target audience uses in app store searches, then it is unlikely that your app will be featured in the top rankings. Therefore, it is imperative that you develop a list of useful keywords for ASO.App keyword optimization tools can help you find the right keywords, the keywords your competitors are ranking for, the keywords your app is ranking for corresponding to, and more.
• Review & Sentiment Analysis Tools: Reviews and ratings play an important role in app store optimization. Review and sentiment analysis tools can help you understand what users like and dislike. These ASO tools can help you further refine your app to earn better reviews and ratings.
• A/B Testing Tools: A/B testing tools help you check two or more application listing pages to find out which one gives you a better download and conversion rate.
• Search Ads Optimization Tools: If you want to run campaigns on Apple search ads, search ad optimization tools can help you do so effectively. From competitor data to automation features, these ASO tools have everything you need to run successful campaigns.
• App Store Intelligence Tools: App Store Intelligence tool is the most advanced ASO tool. Best suited for app product managers, the App Store Intelligence tool helps you gain valuable insights on ASO intelligence, competitor trends, app market trends, and more.
With ASO World, ASO work becomes more data-driven and supported by actionable insights and analytics. ASO World's ASO tools enable teams to fine-tune their strategy and employ a keyword-based improvement approach. It strikes the right balance between time, effort, and value. The team has a better understanding of the ASO industry. It can effectively position itself among competitors in terms of organic downloads.
ASO World's keyword tool is a great value, which helps increase its visibility in the store and drive more downloads.
We have previously recommended some methods to maximize your search traffic :
To build a keyword list of search terms most likely to drive downloads, the method includes several key considerations. First, the team used ASO World's volume and install metrics to generate a metric. It helps them find new keyword opportunities with the greatest business impact.
The team also monitors the keywords and sources from which competitors are getting traffic. To this end, they conducted enhanced keyword research in their niche; this initial phase allowed the company to optimize its resources and further steer its efforts.
The team also considers the keywords their competitors are bidding on. So the team can cross-check their focus; according to the team, it would be illogical for their competitors to bid on keywords, which are not important to increase traffic and downloads.
Get FREE Optimization Consultation
Let's Grow Your App & Get Massive Traffic!
All content, layout and frame code of all ASOWorld blog sections belong to the original content and technical team, all reproduction and references need to indicate the source and link in the obvious position, otherwise legal responsibility will be pursued.