Useful Blogs for App Promotion
500,000 monthly readers are maximizing their advertising conversions with conversion intelligence.
The average online user is exposed to anywhere from 6,000 to 10,000 ads every day.
Apr 15 2022
As recent data show that, mobile app users visited shopping stores 41% more often during a 12-month period compared to non-app owners, according to new research. Mobile apps have quickly become the preferred destination for transparent and functional value exchange between brands and users. Here, we discuss questions about how E-commerce apps' user behavior is changing and what brands need to do to apply their users' habits.
There is no doubt that the mobile app experience is becoming the digital center of the users experience. However, some brands take their mobile app as another promotional and sales channel. They drive customers to the app, but don't keep them. After all, increasing customer engagement and retention is a tall order as it requires a native app experience tailored to the individual in order to build loyalty and generate revenue. That's why brands are embracing the new leading practice they need to master - the mobile app experience.
* For E-commerce apps ASO strategy to boost app ranking on app store, to visit: How to Promote Your Grocery App and Win Your E-commerce Business.
Many companies already have mobile versions of their websites, and there have been many iterations of mobile apps. But of all of them, only a few focus on a seamless user experience. Now, anyone involved in customer performance in any way understands that the key things for mobile apps is app growth, user loyalty and revenue.
Click "Learn More" to drive your apps & games business with ASO World app promotion service now.
Research data shows that loyal app users generate 3.5 times more revenue than other shoppers and are 3 times more likely to make repeat purchases.
Other facts are equally compelling, but the real value of the mobile app experience is most prominent at the business front. The following data and recent earnings reports should give you a clearer sense of the value of the mobile app user experience:
● In the case of "Chipotle", what we are seeing is that they generated $3.4 billion in full-year digital sales in 2021, almost 3.5 times their pre-pandemic 2019. Digitization has proven to be sticky because it's a frictionless and convenient experience.
● In the case of "AEO's" mobile app growth, we found that app users were the most active digital shoppers, spending 2.5 times more annually than their web customers. And the users they acquire are also more likely to be multi-channel and multi-brand shoppers.
● The "Very Group's" case tells us that the focus and commitment to mobile applications and user experience continues to support changes in the way consumers spend, making Very.co.uk mobile an important channel, accounting for 82% of the brand's sales . "
When you start focusing on how to build customer loyalty, the question is not whether to spend more on your mobile app, but how. For many companies, responsibility is often shared among different teams from brand marketing, mobile product and user experience, e-commerce and digital marketing, IT and development.
The following data can clearly tell you some habits of the target user groups faced by E-commerce and shopping applications, and help app developers to more easily imagine the groups they face:
● Consumers will spend a third of their time on mobile devices by 2021, a 30% increase from 2019, according to the latest report from App Annie. They also spent 30% more on in-app subscriptions year over year.
● According to some recent research, two-thirds of consumers will use a retailer's app in-store to blend digital and physical experiences. In most countries and most generations, the likelihood of using a retailer's app while shopping in-store is only a few percentage points lower than visiting a retailer's website, despite the need to download the app first.
● 81% of young adults have used retail apps more or less since the pandemic began, followed by 77% of Gen X, 74% of Gen Z and 66% of Baby Boomers.
A bad app experience equals a bad in-store experience, which can spell trouble for brands that ignore the mobile app experience.
Consumers today know what a first-class experience looks like. That's why brands need to outperform the benchmarks set by industry competitors as well as mobile-first leader - Amazon. By selecting the industry's top applications as competitors for research, through detailed analysis to help optimize your mobile app user experience.
Retention and monetization is not just about getting consumers to open an app. They are about what people do after the fact. That's the secret to mastering the mobile app experience.
There is a complementary relationship between driving customers into the app and ongoing in-app engagement. The personalized experience your brand creates must reflect what you want to achieve and what your customers say about you.
Some companies are already planning to optimize the mobile app experience and are looking to third-party platforms or tools to help them control mobile speed and scale to create, automate and tune native and innovative app experiences, and enable them to Behaviors and feedback continuously analyze and improve results. A number of intelligent aids can now be found on the market to help development teams innovate market-differentiating application features.
Here are the highlights of some of the recent innovations the AXP platform has created to empower customers:
● "Scenes" allows marketers and mobile product owners to easily create, edit, and manage native full-screen interactive walkthroughs that showcase the latest ways apps can improve customers' lives.
● "Surveys" allow marketers and mobile product owners to collect detailed feedback from customers as they use the app, resulting in actionable insights to improve the app experience without developer involvement.
● "Preference Center" contains the app and all re-engagement messaging channels, enabling customers to control how, when and where they receive content, all in one place.
The above are some key points about the important role of mobile app experience optimization for E-commerce and shopping apps, and how to influence the retention and loyalty of shopping mobile application users. In the following articles, we will comprehensively share strategies such as how to improve the ranking of E-commerce and shopping apps in the app store.
Or you can visit the related blog as: E-Commerce App With Gamification: How to Apply It to Boost Your Sales.
Get FREE Optimization Consultation
Let's Grow Your App & Get Massive Traffic!
All content, layout and frame code of all ASOWorld blog sections belong to the original content and technical team, all reproduction and references need to indicate the source and link in the obvious position, otherwise legal responsibility will be pursued.