Apple has paused App Store gambling advertisements after developers and App Store users complained about the frequency of gambling advertisements.
On Tuesday, app developers took to social media to express their dissatisfaction with Apple's new App Store ad slots, which frequently feature gambling apps. Apple may have removed gambling advertisements in response to the backlash.
Gambling marketing wasn't easy
Advertising in the gambling industry has never been easy. Due to numerous restrictions regarding this type of entertainment activity, the operators had to work very hard to promote their land-based establishments.
What are the most practical and legal ways to market your online gaming company?
As you may be aware, Facebook has prohibited direct gambling promotion. There are still official groups and pages there, but no direct advertising is permitted. If gambling operators try to cheat and disguise their ads as something else, Facebook bans them permanently to prevent future violations.
A similar story can be told about Google Ads. You can't promote your online gambling platforms directly because the system detects such attempts and reduces the effectiveness of search query results relating to your brand.
With so many restrictions, where should casino app marketing go?
How to be successful in casino marketing?
Your casino is a distinct addition to your market and an appealing destination for your target audience. But do they realize it? With the right casino marketing, you can transform your location from a middle-of-the-pack competitor to an industry-leading powerhouse. This is where this blog post comes into play.
We will look at tried-and-true casino marketing strategies that will help your business both now and in the future. What's the best part? The majority of the following suggestions are simple and inexpensive to put into action.
Click "Learn More
" to drive your apps & games
business with the ASO World app promotion
Because the competition among casinos is so fierce, discoverability is crucial. Discoverability refers to how simple (or difficult) it is for your target audience to find you online.
Assume you are one of your potential guests looking for a great casino app. How simple would it be to locate your app? To get a better sense of where things stand right now, we recommend using marketing and ASO tools
, such as AppAds
, and ASO World
● Create social media profiles for the channels that your target audience is most interested in. Participate in discussions about gaming, your casino, local news, and other community events.
● Optimize your content for keywords
related to your amenities, location, unique offerings, and upcoming events, rather than just your casino. Concentrate on the features that set you apart so that future visitors can find you when they search for those features.
● Consider using beacons or other proximity marketing techniques to increase guest interest if they are nearby. This is especially useful when competing with casinos within walking distance. This, and other location-based marketing strategies, allow you to reach customers in person rather than online.
● To "boost the signal" and increase word-of-mouth mentions of your casino, form strategic partnerships and co-marketing relationships with local businesses, entertainers, event suppliers, food vendors, and others.
* Grow with our app growth solutions - choose a guaranteed app ranking service
for TOP 5 app ranking acquirement
, and maximize your app traffic. Or click the "Promote Now
" above (to increase app installs
service for app visibility).
* What Is the Keyword Guaranteed Ranking Service? What Is the Advantage of It?
Make use of social proof
Consumers almost always have more trust in one another than they do in your brand. Potential guests and customers are much more likely to listen to each other than to you, whether they rely on word-of-mouth recommendations from friends or reviews from strangers on the internet.
This means that you will need the assistance of others to build trust in your brand. The concept of social proof refers to the idea that people will imitate the actions of others they admire. When marketing your casino, you can use this in a variety of ways:
● Positive feedback should be displayed on your app customer page and social media pages.
● Take video testimonials from satisfied guests and lucky winners.
● Encourage guests to use social media to share their experiences and to tag your casino app.
● Monitor and respond to reviews and feedback.
● Make sure your app rating is above 4. Optimize your casino app ratings & reviews effectively
There are numerous creative ways for social proof. Consider your audience's motivations and where they go for information, and you should have a good idea of where to begin.ASO Case study of casino/sports betting app:
Keep up with the latest gaming trends
Casinos are experiencing rapid evolution and change. The changing casino landscape is heavily influenced by online gaming, entertainment preferences, virtual and hybrid events, e-sports, and virtual and augmented reality. To remain competitive, casinos must understand and capitalize on the latest technology and gaming trends.
Here are a few technologies and trends to keep in mind:
● E-sports are becoming more popular by the day. With massive competitions and championships, there is a lot of opportunity for casinos to partner with e-sports teams or platforms and reach new audiences.
● Virtual reality and augmented reality provide novel ways for guests to interact with gaming environments. Consider how guests can participate in the action from home, a hotel room, or even from across the world by incorporating VR and AR offerings.
● Today's popular games and entertainment options are unlikely to be the most popular in five or ten years. To avoid being left behind, try to stay ahead of the changes and understand them.