People's purchasing decisions are heavily influenced by the opinions of others, whether they are about restaurants, movies, or apps.
In the case of apps, ratings and reviews influence how visible they are in app store search results and how likely they are to be featured on the app store.
To give your app the ranking boost it requires in today's crowded app store, you'll need more positive reviews than you have friends and family to provide. App reviews don't happen by themselves, and you shouldn't expect a flood of people to return to the app store on their own to leave a review for your app. The only people who will do so are likely to be those who have had a particularly bad experience with your app!
Why is it necessary to work with app reviews?
There are many apps on the market, and users must decide which app to install. Ratings and reviews have become critical. Positive app reviews boost conversion rates in both Google Play and the App Store.
Users look to app reviews for social proof that they're getting a good app. Responding to user ratings and reviews can help you make a good first impression while also building a loyal community.
The primary algorithm of Google Play or the App Store is to ensure that the displayed apps mostly meet user demand. This requires a combination of factors, including your app's keywords, reviews and ratings, and previous downloads.
Click "Learn More"
to drive your apps & games
business with the ASO World app promotion
When is reputation management required?
It is sometimes assumed that organic users do not read reviews before installing an app, but this is not the case. According to statistics, nearly 90% of users read the reviews and look at the app's overall rating before downloading it. A filter on Google Play shows the user only apps with a rating of 4 or higher. Let's talk about when you need to pay more attention to your app reviews!
● You updated your app, and some bugs appeared inside. The time between each app update is critical because users may dislike the changes you made and leave negative reviews and ratings. In such cases, pay closer attention to reviews and respond to both positive and negative feedback.
● Your competitors wish to tarnish your reputation. That is a black method, but as an app developer or ASO specialist, you may face a situation in which competitors can add negative reviews for your app to lower its reputation and overall rating.
● You want to get feedback on a new app.
● As part of the ASO. Positive ratings and reviews help the app rank at the top of search results. It is critical to provide an answer for each review. This builds client loyalty and demonstrates that you value feedback.
* Grow with our app growth solutions - choose a guaranteed app ranking service
for the TOP 5
app ranking acquirement, and maximize your app traffic. Or click the "Promote Now
" above (to increase app installs
service for app visibility).
* What Is the Keyword Guaranteed Ranking Service? What Is the Advantage of It?
What should you do if you receive negative app reviews?
There should be no doubt about whether or not to request negative feedback. It is a component of reputation management. Remember that deleting reviews from the application page on your own is strictly prohibited.
● You have the option of filing a complaint with the service. Spam, rivalry wars, and purchased negative reviews with foul language are all blocked twice a month. Developers should understand the nature of the complaint and strive to solve all issues. As a result, the conversion rate will rise.
● Respond to your users. If you have some bugs in the app, this is a good way, to tell the truth. However, don't forget to specify when you will correct errors or assist customers in resolving problems. Because of this communication, your audience's loyalty to the application will grow among both old and new users. And you will most likely receive a 5-star organic review the next time. Your comments should demonstrate that you value the users' feedback, so try to make the responses unique for each review. Of course, you can make a list of answers that you will use in most cases, but try to make each review unique.
● Remove negative reviews from the list technically. This is the way to go if you need to get more positive app reviews quickly. To counteract the impact of one negative review, you must receive ten high-quality positive reviews. One method is to buy App Ratings & Reviews, which have positive reviews.Related reading
:How to Buy App Reviews Easily And Safely? Why Your Reviews Were Deleted By App Store & Google Play Store?