500,000 monthly readers are maximizing their advertising conversions with conversion intelligence.
The average online user is exposed to anywhere from 6,000 to 10,000 ads every day.
Apr 14 2022
App store search ranking and user acquisition for an app has always been a challenge for app marketers. The number of app downloads is one of several key indicators to measure app KPIs, and it is also one of the important factors that directly affect the app ranking on the app store and google play store.
To amplify your app's growth, especially for new apps that with limited budgets and want to grow quickly, paid user acquisition is an important part of the mobile app marketing strategy, from Apple Search Ads to Facebook Ads, and to buy app downloads to drive keyword rankings and more. But for most of small companies with not unlimited budgets, getting the most rewards for their apps and games business is often a top priority.
Here, we show you how a financial app drive its app downloads with the Ads strategies. In this case, we'll analyze the solution which how you can optimize your Facebook advertising strategy to achieve the highest return on ad spend (ROAS).
Click "Learn More" to drive your apps & games business with ASO World app promotion service now.
The strategic process taken by the financial app "Kings of Capitalism" outlines how to get the most out of their Facebook ad campaigns, successfully driving a 531% increase in app installs.
Kings of Capitalism is a free financial app that analyzes the entire stock market and directs users to the top 25 stocks to build a market-beating stock portfolio. The app was created by a former top Goldman Sachs analyst and former Legg Mason and Motley Fool marketing expert.
Highlights of the Facebook Ads campaign during the 3-month period:
Increase in total app installs by 531%;
Increase in impressions by 1572%;
Increase in total clicks by 1019%.
Since launching in 2020, "Kings of Capitalism" hopes to increase monthly app installs and signups. From there, they want to nurture new users to upgrade and pay for their newly launched subscription service.
To achieve the first goal, increasing app installs, "Kings of Capitalism" entrusts an experienced UA expert to produce results through a paid user acquisition strategy.
Part of the strategy implemented to achieve this business goal involves the using of a robust Facebook Ads campaign, taking a series of carefully planned steps:
● Reviewed the "Kings of Capitalism" app's past campaigns and identified what performed well and what could be improved.
● Create dedicated Facebook audiences and determine how many stages are required to achieve the ultimate goal: highest ROAS.
● Make sure the correct data is tracked by making sure all conversion tracking and MMP tracking are set up correctly.
● Monitor campaigns daily to get the best ROAS at the lowest cost.
● Reports and optimization works based on the findings, and strategies based on new features of the app.
Retargeting the potential users;
Lookalikes: based on previous performances;
Interests research: investment related topic;
Demographic: Male mainly, 25 to 64 years old;
Locations: Location based broad audience
An integral part of the Facebook campaign is also developing strong Ads creatives. The goal of the creative copy and design is to communicate the unique value proposition (UVP) of the app: "Kings of Capitalism" is the only app on the market that helps users pick the 25 stocks they need to own to get rich.
With this goal in mind, the creative team developed 30 static banners (15 for Facebook and 15 for Instagram) and 6 video ads for the Facebook Ads.
Here's a comparison of the results of King of Capitalism's Facebook Ads campaign before and after 3 months of promoting works:
● 531% increase in total app installs;
● 1572% increase in total app impressions;
● Total clicks increased by 1019%.
Kings of Capitalism, a growing stock investing app in the financial category, is looking to increase its app installs in a fairly short period of time. By increasing brand awareness and app installs, their goal is to nurture users to pay for new paid subscription options. With these clear goals in mind, Kings of Capitalism has set an important goal to achieve this through a paid UA strategy.
After 3 months of outreach, developing a strong creative message, and carefully monitoring audience and campaign performance, they achieved positive results with a solid Facebook Ads campaign.
The case of "Kings of Capitalism" focuses on Facebook ads to quickly increase the number of app installs. For many financial apps, if the budget is very limited, ASO optimization can be considered to achieve the corresponding goals. If you are not only limited in budget, but also require quick profitability, then the "ASO + Ads" strategy will be faster and more effective.
Among these app promotion strategies, the following points can give app promoters a clearer insight of your promotion goals:
● ASO On-metadata optimization: Including App title, description, Icons, video optimization, etc. it solves the optimization of the app product page, which directly affects the ranking of the app in the app store, and is great help to the app searching keywords coverage, thereby further improving the visibility of the application in the app store and winning search traffic;
● ASO Off-metadata optimization: including keyword installs amount, app downloads amount, app ratings and reviews optimization, etc., which directly affect the app's ranking in the app store. Many apps will quickly optimize these data by purchasing app installs, buy app downloads, buy app reviews and ratings, etc. to improve the app search ranking, good ranking means better exposure and more organic traffic acquisition;
● Paid advertising: Quickly acquire target users by directly purchasing good placements, more users and downloads have a direct effect on the ranking of the app, thus allowing the user acquisition plan to be better promoted.
According to the condition and goals of different applications, as well as different budget criteria, you can choose an application growth strategy that suits you. And you also can contact with our aso experts to help you personalize an effective app growth strategy.
Mobile Growth, Creative Optimization & Creative strategy, App Growth Case Study,
Get FREE Optimization Consultation
Let's Grow Your App & Get Massive Traffic!
All content, layout and frame code of all ASOWorld blog sections belong to the original content and technical team, all reproduction and references need to indicate the source and link in the obvious position, otherwise legal responsibility will be pursued.